Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tokio Hotel is killing Aliens !

Last week we get a teaser video from Tokio Hotel which we can hear Gustav play a drum.It's freaking me out because I can see how their music will look like. It's really awesome. Seriously. 
Because this video, we Aliens so excited to know that Tokio Hotel is weally weally make comeback. Just wait little bit more and the waiting its over. Not just that, posting a new picture everyday like trying erase our minds about cruel MMM competition. You guys really make our days. Thats why I love you guys so much :D.
What more I can say? All this really beautiful picture especially Bill *-*# After all this time I'm still into you # hahaha

ps: that Bill heart tattoo, at first I thought it's singlet but act his tattoo *-* U can see clearly on my latest post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment