Sunday 23 March 2014

No confirm, Don't trust.

So, Musical March Madness first round almost over and second round will start tomorrow [24 March 2014] Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Belgium and Spain: 2.15pm // Russia: 5.15pm // Ukraine: 3.15pm // Colombia: 8.15am // Brazil: 10.15am // Mexico: 7.15am // Turkey: 3.15pm // Japan: 10.15pm // Malaysia, China,Taiwan and Indonesia: 9.15pm.
Another shock story is there have rumors picture which theres Aliens said
"That Tom with Pumba!"
"Tom cut his hair?!"

I'm not think the guy in picture it's Tom because everyone know, Alex it's the most diligent person in this world who always post Pumba picture. Even I'm not Tom girl, I know him. First time I saw this picture I knew it's not him. He in here totally different. Tom is hip hop guy. Even he hip hop, but he never wear ring. What in my opinion, maybe this picture was taken before Bill introduce Pumba to public. Look at Pumba now. He so chubby!
Anyway, there also picture from Ria "Instagram" where she post hair just been cut. Maybe it's her hair. Who know. I don't know Aliens find all this sources but I think Aliens are more pro than FBI but sometimes all this sources making lots of drama.

I wonder why their like post picture with grey effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment