Saturday 15 March 2014

Are this a war?

All over the world known Aliens are the biggest fandom in this world since 2005 and been win EMA Biggest Fans, MTV O Music Awards four times in a row for "Fan Army FTW" and Musical March Madness. Aliens become the most popular fans even Tokio Hotel drop last album 2009 [Best Of - 2010]. But lately I've been read and watch that MTV and Music Mundial like make Aliens look horrible. MTV MMM even call Aliens as violence (mostly)?

I want said, that is very unprofessional work. Let me ask, it's that your job to judge a fans? Everyone watching you. Everyone read it. After messed around with Aliens, James Montgomery (@positivnegativ) tweet on twitter about special MMM video for Aliens.
Lucky it's Tokio Hotel video and everyone was so happy about it but I won't forgive what he said. Sorry not sorry but sometimes I think this Musical March Madness are nothing if Tokio Hotel don't exist. I swear. Another problem is Musical Mundial [Top Fanbase & Most Favorite Single-Groups poll]. I'm sure you know we already defeat Green Day [Idiot] until battle with Big Time Rush [Rushers]. It's the most stress vote ever! Aliens vote been robbed 6 times until the last day Aliens lead the poll suddenly the poll turn upside down back.
As you see here, this pic I take on 28 February 2014. few days later our vote gone even Tokio Hotel name in nominees also missing. What the heck is going on? I think this "thing" don't want us to win anymore. Then if you don't want, why nominated us? Make us proof we really look violence? Well let me tell you, fuck you.. fuck you very very much.
Have nice fuck day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment