Sunday 5 January 2014

Some Aliens need to grow up.

Hallo.
So, it's almost past 1 am (06/01 Malaysia) and I cant believe it's day 6 already!
Feel like yesterday was New Year or maybe day when I'm enter college.
Quiet sux because I have to get into new journey.
Okay, reason here is maybe you didn't know that Tokio Hotel almost back and unfortunately I have to say SOON.
It hurt word [Aliens understand this]
But since the SOON it's like "virus" there some Aliens making drama and so on so on
KINDA sick because why must you "TRANSFORM" like that?
okay this one of those
Act I don't give a f*ck about it since lot say like this but she starting annoying when she unfollower people who NOT LOVE BILL KAULITZ
You get it?
Okay here the conversation.
Lots of shocking thing.
I'm Bill girl and this is too much.
Insulted about Tom, Bill brother, his soulmate, his twins, it's f*cking enough for me
I don't care if you think this childish because I'm wrote all this crap thing BUT you need to realize Tokio Hotel are band not only Bill, or Tom, or Gustav or Georg even the represent Tokio Hotel always BTK.
And the most you cannot show how much you don't like the other member even you obsessed with one member.


Identical will always Identical
Even we are not same but put in together the personality
BTK are one person -Tom Kaulitz

Oh one more

No comments:

Post a Comment