Wednesday 15 January 2014

Meet my Queen!

Today is so busy day, I guessTo much to do even assignment due date is near the corner
While my head full of information suddenly I'm thinking Avril!
My queen that I'm in love since 2007!
So she make concert here in Malaysia almost two times including this 14th March 2014 (3 times)
And most of the concert I didnt go and I wanted very very much wanted meet her!
I cant describe how much bad I want meet her and scream her name
It must be good because last time I go concert was Tokio Hotel on 1st May 2010.
It was the first concert and the last.
Why I didnt go?
Because the location on KL, Dataran Merdeka and it's far from my home.
Seriously but I wanted badly go
Why people so hard to choose at Sunway Beach Lagoon.
Thats more near actually from my house!

I want see
she jammed with her guitar
see her play acoustic guitar
whip her hair while singing
jump together when she jumping
put hands on the air together with her
and the mostly
waved hands to her fans with her beautiful smile
Anyway I want see all that in front of my eyes not in Youtube anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment