Friday 3 January 2014

I Believe - Christina Perri

So I just want check out Perri new video Human but seem I need to watch premier worldwide tomorrow.
A Human song was awesome
She still the best creative artist ever
Her new album will come out 11 March 2014
I think I started to like her since all her song related to my life
How can she know all that?
Because "cause i have been where you are before / and i have felt the pain of losing who you are / and i have died so many times but i am still alive"
That pieces of lyric "I Believe" song from her new album
It's beautiful
Check out here to more info :)
Christina Perri
I BELIEVE
i believe if i knew where i was going id lose my way / i believe that the words that he told you are not your grave / i know that we are not the weight of all our memories / i believe in the things that i am afraid to say

hold on / hold on

i believe in the lost possibilities you cant see / and i believe that the darkness reminds us where light can be / i know that your heart is still beating beating darling / i believe that you fell so you would land next to me

cause i have been where you are before / and i have felt the pain of losing who you are / and i have died so many times but i am still alive

i believe that tomorrow is stronger than yesterday / and i believe that your head is the only thing in your way / i wish that you could see your scars turn into beauty / i believe that today its ok to be not ok

hold on / hold on

cause i have been where you are before / and i have felt the pain of losing who you are / and i have died so many times but i am still alive

this is not the end of me this is the beginning / this is not the end of me this is the beginning (hold on) / this is not the end of me this is the beginning (I am still alive)

No comments:

Post a Comment